About ATLANTA BETTER BUILDINGS CHALLENGE
By joining the Atlanta Better Buildings Challenge, building owners and managers pledge to save energy and water 20% by 2020 in their selected buildings. The Atlanta BBC team works with the owners of these buildings to provide incentives such as free building assessments, education and training courses, access to project financing opportunities and more.
What does an organization commit to?
- Publicly pledge a building-specific energy savings goal and develop a plan and schedule
- Identify a building energy savings project and implement the project
- Share utility data with the US Department of Energy, as well as information about the tools, technologies, and processes they used implement projects and reach their pledge goal
To register as a participant, please contact us at [email protected]
What will the Atlanta BBC provide?
In accordance with the Department of Energy Better Buildings Challenge, the Atlanta BBC will commit to:
- Provide energy efficiency implementation technical assistance to help Participants identify opportunities and achieve their pledge
- Establish a marketplace of energy efficiency stakeholders such as government, industry, service providers, financial institutions, and technology resources in order to transform the market and realize the full economic and environmental benefits of energy efficiency projects
- Publicly recognize Partners and Participants for their progress in achieving milestones and reaching goals through various marketing and PR initiatives
- Provide educational resources for building owners, managers and operators
2013 Atlanta BBC Annual Report